- Bring your own bicycle or rental bike, along with a minor repair kit for flats
- Government issued ID (must be 21 or older!)
- Your bib is your ticket, you will not need to pay for anything additional. But bring cash/card in case you want to buy something additional. (Also – feel free to tip your tour guides!)
- Extra water: camelback, nalgene or extra water supply (tour provides one water bottle at check-in and stops offer water too).
- Please eat a full meal before you arrive to the tour.
- A helmet is encouraged. Along with a backpack to carry any items you may need, like your phone to take selfies, sunscreen, hat, poncho/jacket (if it looks like rain) etc.
- Bring a speaker if you want to play music along the tour, having fun is HIGHLY encouraged!
- No lock is needed for your bike; the beer guides will watch your bikes at each stop.
Copyright © 2016