- Bring your own Bike or you can rent one in advance from Local Hub Bicycle Shop
- A belly with food in it (please eat breakfast!)
- A repair kit for flats
- A Helmet
- Backpack to carry your items (with your registration you will get a choice of a sack pack or carabiner)
- Drivers License I.D.
- Cash for food trucks, tipping bartenders & beer guides, Credit Card for any additional purchases at LUCK
- Camelback, Nalgene or extra water supply (we will provide 1 water bottle at check-in and there will be water coolers at breweries, for you to fill your stein.)
- You should eat lunch before & pack trail snacks to hold you over till Dinner at LUCK at Trinity Groves
- Smart Phone for taking pictures
- Bluetooth Wireless speaker if you own one! Helpful for music on the trail!
- A carabiner to clip your 6-Pack Trail Ride branded plastic take-with-you stein to your bike!
(with your registration you will get a choice of a sack pack or a carabiner)
- Warm jacket dependent upon the weather
- Pancho depending upon the weather
- No lock is needed the beer guides will watch your bikes!
Copyright © 2016