Owner: Chris and Kendra Rigoulot
- Chris grew up in Grapevine, TX
- His dad picked up the home brewing hobby when Chris was a 1 year old
- He enjoyed using Mr. Beer Home Brew kits
- Chris started helping out his dad & home brewing at the age of 13
- When in college at University of Alabama Birmingham Chris started learning even more new things about brewing and was known by friends as the beer nerd that didn’t drink watered down beer and played beer pong with fancy beer.
- Chris went to school to be a certified brewer with the American Brewers Guild, took some business classes at SMU with the plans to open up his own brewery.
- Prior to owning a brewery he was actually a Missionary in Honduras
- Chris came up with the name Rey Brewery one night in Honduras after having a few beers with friends but felt like it sounded too much like a brewery that only brewed Mexican lagers.
- Friends that evening said “hey Chris you are a Noble guy, maybe you should call it Noble Rey” and that’s essentially how the name came about.
- The Brewery was established in 2012
- after attempts to land in Grapevine and in Oak Cliff, opened its tap room in the design district in June of 2015
- Taproom at the Dallas Farmers market in 2017
- They are all about doing good and drinking good.
- Aim to make an impact on their community pairing up fairly often with local charities like
- They are also in the Houston and Austin markets and their beer is also distributed in France