Get in the Saddle, Check Out the Rules of the Cruise and Please Do Not be a BUZZ Kill!
The goal of the 6-Pack Trail tour is to have a blast but also to ensure an organized ride and tour. Our tour guides are cool dudes and dudettes…it takes a lot to make them angry. They are here to lead an epic tour, watch your bikes while you are at each stop but also to ensure that participants have a safe environment along the way!
- Participants must be 21 years of age & older on the day of the event, I.D. must be presented at check-in & brew stops.
- No person will be left behind! Each tour stop includes a 30 minute visit at each tour stop location. A bike bell will be sounded as a heads up the ride is saddling back up to the next stop, a bike horn will be sounded at departure and the beer guides will lead you onto the next tour stop. Stay alert to the tour guides signals while on the tour!
- Only ticketed participants that have signed the waiver & are wearing a 6-Pack Trail Tour Bib will be allowed to participate in the event. No children or minors under the age of 21 or unregistered guests will be allowed to participate in the Tour.
- The event exists to provide craft beer enthusiasts, locals & tourists with a enjoyable bike ride to see Dallas & to taste some of the best brew in the region. The beer guides are here to ensure the tour goes smooth as butter. Everyone on the tour is 21 and older and we ask for you to be a responsible rider. The tour guides will not tolerate intoxication on the tour and reserve the right to remove anyone from the event who is intoxicated. Please do not come to the event drunk, and please do not try to purchase extra beverages and become intoxicated while on the tour.
- The only craft brew consumed during the event will be onsite at each of the brew stops. The beer guides will be on the alert of anyone consuming additional alcoholic beverages or brew while navigating to and from each stop, or being purchased at a stop. The beer guides reserve the right to remove anyone who has an open container while on the tour, remember you can receive a DWI in Texas for operating a bicycle with an open container or while intoxicated. Just do not do it.
- A helmet is highly encouraged and all participants assume the potential risk of the event in the event waiver and acknowledges that biking can be a potentially dangerous activity.
- The event is rain or shine and if severe weather is expected the cruise will become a chartered brew bus tour (with a tour bus and guide to lead the way!). If a tour is transitioned from a bike cruise to a brew bus, participants will be informed by email (and also posted in the event page on Facebook) at 2:00pm local time the day prior to the tour date. Safety is paramount and while it’s the goal to ride; severe weather will not cancel the tour and there are no refunds. Please stay up to date with the most current information on the 6-Pack Trail Facebook page.
Check out the Buzz Kill Rules here and remember the beer guides and tour staff reserve the right to remove a participant from the event at any time if any of the above mentioned rules are broken; and there will not be a refund.
Cheers, let’s ride!
Copyright © 2016-2020