Get in the Saddle, Check Out the Rules of the Cruise and Please Do Not be a BUZZ Kill!
The goal of the 6-Pack Trail tour is to have a blast but also to ensure a safe ride and tour. We will get back to our normal, guided rides like we did waaaaayyyyyy back in 2019, before Covid-19 hit us. Remember these TO GO rides are self guided so use caution, but have fun too. Here are a few rules to keep safe and enjoy your brews cruise:
- You must check in between the hours of 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM, if you are late, you miss your chance and there are no refunds!
- You must pick up your beers by 4:00 PM.
- You must pick up your food by 5:00 PM.
- Please social distance and wear a mask where required.
- Participants must be 21 years of age & older on the day of the event, I.D. must be presented at check-in & brew stops.
- Only ticketed participants that have signed the waiver & are wearing a 6-Pack Trail Tour Bib will be allowed to participate in the event. No children or minors under the age of 21 or unregistered guests will be allowed to participate in the Tour.
- A helmet is highly encouraged and all participants assume the potential risk of the event in the event waiver and acknowledges that biking can be a potentially dangerous activity.
- The event is rain or shine and if severe weather is expected and you don't feel safe riding your bike, you can drive to each location and pick up your TO GO beers and then come back to the restaurant and enjoy your dinner...PLEASE DO NOT DRINK & DRIVE!
- Please do not consume your TO GO beers on the patios of the other breweries.
- There will not be Beer Guides on these rides and you are responsible for your own bike maintenance.
- Speaking of bikes, this is a BYOB, Bring Your Own Bike, event!
- Bring some extra cash and purchase additional Beer TO GO and merchandise from the breweries, they need your support!
Copyright © 2016-2021